It is proposed to hold the 2022 Annual General Meeting during the World Team Championships to be held in Chengdu, China, Friday 30th September to Sunday 9th October.
- President’s Welcome
- In Memoriam
- Appointment of Scrutineers
- Approval of Minutes of Previous AGM (11th December 2021)
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Balance Sheet
- Income & Expenditure account
- Auditor’s Report
- Adoption of Budget for 2022/23
- Appointment of Honorary Life Members (if any)
- Motions for Alterations to the Constitution
(To be published later)
- Election for the one year (2022/2023)
- Member of the Executive Committee
- Any Other Business
It is a call for propositions for alterations to the constitution and a call for nominations for one person to serve on the Executive Committee for the remaining period until the 2023 AGM.
For both these please email the Secretary SCI, Harvey Webb, firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 1st June 2022.