Members at the Annual General Meeting in Durban (Photo: SCI)
A total of 21 members attended the Annual General Meeting of the Swaythling Club International in Durban on Friday 26th May.
Observing the passing of Ireland’s Alexander Thackerberry, Germany’s Heinz Guillaume and the Czech Republic’s Milena Zizcova-Pouluckova, a one-minute silence was held.
Members elected to the Swaythling Club Executive Committee:
- President: Claude Bergeret (France)
- Deputy President: Reto Bazzi (Switzerland)
- Treasurer: Richard Scruton (England)
- Secretary: Harvey Webb (England)
- Members: Lilamani de Soysa (Switzerland), Zdenko Krisz (Slovakia), Gloria Wagener (Germany)