Ellen Lee Geck Hoon with Nicholas Tan in 2019 (Photo: courtesy of Singapore TTA)
The incumbent President Ellen Lee Geck Hoon JP, PBM, was re-elected on Saturday 26th September at the virtual Annual General Meeting of the Singapore Table Tennis Association for a fourth and final term
Ellen Lee Geck Hoon detailed a post COVID-19 strategy:
- Grooming many more of our local talents to represent Singapore at major Games. Our plans to groom more local talents into world class athletes is starting to bear fruit.
- Enhance our communications with our athletes and parents. One new initiative will include the introduction of the STTA APP. The STTA APP will allow us to send notifications in the shortest time to our athletes and their parents.
- Enhance our governance compliance with policy rules and maintaining as efficient an approach as possible.
A total of 19 members were elected to the Management Committee from 2020 to 2022:
- President: Ellen Lee Geck Hoon JP, PBM
- Deputy Presidents: Poh Li San, Teo Nam Meng
- Vice Presidents: Eldwin Wong Yuan Jun, Chua Kok Wei JP, PBM, Juan Han Ngge
- Hon. Secretary: Ho Kok Khun, PBM
- Asst. Hon. Secretary: Goh Miao Guang
- Hon. Treasurer: Jeffrey Lee Yew Chye
- Asst. Hon. Treasurer: Jeffrey Ng Boo Wui
- Members: Richard Pang Tow Chai, Lee Seng Ken, PBM, Tan Yan Boon, PBM, Alvin Toh Hock Pang, Lau Pub Taai, PBS, BBM, Tang Mun Fai, Eva Grace L. Ong, Jacqueline Woo Yoke Lan, Stanley Cornelius